Are you in search of a video production company New Orleans? Look no further. Leduc Entertainment is a New Orleans video & film company/agency that makes engaging and compelling content. Whether you are looking to make your audience laugh, tag at their heartstrings, or inspire a call to action, we can help with our New Orleans video production services.
At Leduc Entertainment, we take a filmmaking approach to help our clients tell their stories. We are not your average video production agency, but filmmakers at heart creating quality content. We offer a range of services, including marketing distribution assistance, copywriting, photography, and video production. Whether you’re searching for a video production agency to help you with your social media video content or corporate video, we can help.
Leduc Entertainment ensures that we understand your business to help you create engaging video content that helps build trust with your audience. We are a video production agency you can trust to help you produce high-quality solutions that will provide you with a return on your investment. Talk to us at 504-732-9810 to learn more about our services and packages.
Let us help you tell your story.
What Exactly is Video Production?
Video production encompasses creating various videos, including explainer videos, short films, business marketing videos, corporate video, TV commercials, and more. Essentially, video production is the process of creating a video. The general approach is often the same but may vary depending on the video you make. You can break video production into three subcategories: pre-production, production, and post-production.
These subcategories encompass all video production aspects from when you first come up with the idea to the final video shown to the public. It is essential to have an outline you plan to follow whether you make a YouTube video or social media video content. It is necessary to work with a professional to help you execute your idea.
Video production uses various design, creative, and technical techniques to tell a short story. The primary purpose of telling the story through video production is to market a concept or company, idea, product, or service. Video is among the successful media forms used to engage viewers today. A Hubspot statistic shows that 93% of marketers using videos say it is critical to their marketing strategy.
What Should You Consider Before Hiring a Video Production Company?
Choosing the right New Orleans video & film company/agency is crucial. You want to work with professionals who can deliver your work on time. Before settling on the first company you come across, consider asking for quotes from different film agency New Orleans. Doing so ensures you know the average production cost, ensuring you do not overpay for New Orleans video production services.
Do your due diligence and ensure you choose a reputable company. There are several factors you ought to consider before hiring a video production company New Orleans including:
Type of Video
Knowing the type of video you want will help inform your decision on the best production team to hire. For instance, are you looking for help in creating explainer videos, a corporate video, or do you need video marketing services? Depending on what you want, you want to hire a company that offers and specializes in the type of video you want.
Length of Video
It is equally vital to establish the length of video you want as it informs your decision on the company you will hire. The channel you plan to post the video on can inform you of the length of the video. For instance, the length of video you have on YouTube will not be similar to one on an Instagram reel. It helps to determine whether a company you are hiring will deliver on the length of video you want.
You want to work with a company that offers you solutions. According to a study on Hubspot, 54% of consumers want more video content from businesses or brands they support. Therefore, if you’re going to create more engaging video content, you want to work with an agency offering video marketing services.
Tone & Style
It is essential to evaluate the tone and style of a company and ensure they understand yours before procuring their services. You can establish a company’s tone and style by sampling the projects they have worked on in the past.
It is crucial to have a budget in mind as it primarily determines the company you will hire. Having a budget in place also ensures you do not overpay for a service. In addition, with a budget, it is easier to determine what services you will be getting from the company you are hiring.
You want to hire a company that can create content that resonates with your target audience. Before hiring a production team, know your target audience and what message you want to communicate.
Ask the Company to Provide Examples of Other Video Projects that You Like
It will help to ask the company you decide to hire to show you samples of their work. Watching the projects, they have worked on in the past will help inform you whether or not they are a good fit.
Running a business is not simple, and it is even more challenging if you have to run the business and be in charge of creating video content. We understand how tasking it can all be, so leave the film production aspect to Leduc Entertainment. We will capture the message you want to communicate, deliver on time, and help you create a high-quality professional video without going over your budget.
Let our film agency New Orleans help lessen your workload and allow you to focus on other crucial business aspects. We understand that choosing the right film production team can be a challenge. Based on all the past projects we have worked on, you can be sure that we will deliver high-quality work.
What Steps Are Involved in Making a Video?
Overall, the process of making a video is usually subdivided into three categories. However, the specifics of every process will vary depending on the type of project. For instance, when you procure a video conferencing service, the process may slightly differ from New Orleans animated videos.
Here are the steps for making a video:
When making a video, you need to establish your audience. Who is the video for, and what message would you like to communicate in the video. Having all this in mind helps you craft a well-thought-out idea.
- What is Your Name?: Your video should be able to communicate the name of your business or brand. Ensure you make it memorable so your audience can quickly identify your brand.
- What Type of Work Do You Do?: The video should effectively communicate the kind of work you do and how it can be helpful to your audience. The goal is to communicate about your brand and what it stands for in the shortest time possible.
- What Type of Products or Services Do You Offer?: You are creating a video to create awareness about your products or services. Therefore, the video should communicate what product or service your business offers.
- What Type of Audiences Do You Serve?: It helps to know what audiences you serve and communicate that in your video. By the end of your video, everyone should understand what product or service you are offering and who can benefit from these services or products.
- Creating Your Logline: It is essential to develop a catchy logline, so your target audience is hooked and interested in learning more about your business. A good logline makes it easy for people to remember and recognize your brand.
Every aspect of the video is planned during the pre-production stage. Here are the things involved during pre-production:
- The idea is developed
- Writing of the script
- Selecting the video crew members, including camera person, wardrobe, makeup, sound, and set designer.
- Scene locations are chosen
- If necessary, the script is edited and revised
- The recording process outline is created
After casting, choosing the crew, and getting the script approved, the production process starts. Overall, the preparations you make during pre-production are brought to life during production. Video recording happens during the production process.
- The cast and crew will travel to the different locations to shoot the various scenes
- Crew members work together to ensure the recording runs seamlessly
- Taking photos of the behind the scenes
- All scenes have to be shot until satisfactory
The post-production stage covers everything performed after the video shoot is complete. These include:
- Selecting the best footage from the shot scenes
- Merging the scenes
- Editing video and audio
- Syncing the video and sound
- Adding special effects
- The video is brought together during the post-production stage to create the final product shown to the public.
Why Should I Hire Leduc Entertainment to Produce My Video?
Leduc Entertainment is a full-service company helping you tell your story through our filmmaking services. We understand that visual media adds significant value to your marketing efforts. A study by Insivia shows that consumers retain 95% of a message from a video and 10% when reading a text. Let us help you add visual content to your business to leave an impression on your audience.
Whether you are looking for New Orleans animated videos or a video conferencing service, you want to work with a professional company. Running a business can be challenging, so let our team of experts handle the video production aspect. We are a reputable company and have worked with several clients, so you can rest easy knowing we deliver quality work.
Here is why you should hire Leduc Entertainment to produce your video:
- Service: We offer a range of services and will involve you through the entire filmmaking process. Leduc ensures the process is easy for you from beginning to end.
- Flexible: We are flexible and guarantee you a smooth experience even with last-minute shoots. We have a full-time crew and can offer our services in different locations. Call us 504-732-9810 to learn more.
- Value for money: We have a range of packages you can choose from depending on your budget. Regardless of the package you choose, we offer you value for money and ensure we stay within the budget and maximize the return on investment.
- Expertise: We are not your average production company. At Leduc Entertainment, we apply our decades of experience in the industry to ensure your business stays ahead of the competition. According to a study on Wyzowl, 86% of companies use video as a marketing tool. So, let us help you produce high-quality videos that will improve your online presence and brand’s reputation.
- Creativity: Our production team is bursting with creativity and will work with you to ensure we tell your story beautifully. Let us tell your story in a tone that best suits your organization while resonating with the audience.
Per a WordStream statistic, marketers using videos grow 49% faster than those not using videos. At Leduc Entertainment, we treat your business as a movie and ensure the content we produce for you helps increase revenue, add clients, and generate leads.
We offer competitive prices and ensure that you get a return on investment on the money you invest in video production. Contact us 504-732-9810 today and let us help you with our New Orleans video production services.
Leading New Orleans Video Production Services
If you have no filmmaking experience, hiring a professional video production service will be best. Leduc Entertainment can help you create different videos to showcase your services and products while improving your company image. There is more to creating a high-quality video than just holding a camera which is why you need to let our team of professionals help. When creating your video, we ensure you are passing your message across.
At Leduc Entertainment, we help your company tell its story in four simple steps development, pre-production, production, and post-production. We guarantee that we will capture your story in high-quality videos that will captivate your audience and have them engaging with your content. Are you based in New Orleans and looking to scale your business with video content? Call 504-732-9810 today and let us take your business or brand to the next level.